We have been following the guidance of health authorities in Canada, the US and Australia, The Dolar Shop has implemented the following precautionary measures in all of our locations, building upon the rigorous and strict sanitation standards already in place:
- Please cooperate with our contactless temperature check- Guests will be kindly
- asked to rest at home if higher than 37.2 ºC.
- All dine-in guests will be offered hand sanitizer prior to entering.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the restaurant for guest use
- We strongly urge our guests to wear masks until seated.
- Please come ·back another time if you had close contact with people that have
- COVID19 symptoms, or people recently travelled from outside British Columbia within
- the last 14 days.
- All tables and chairs are being disinfected between guest seatings.
- All doors, handles, and frequently touched surfaces are being disinfected multiple
- times daily.
- Stringent hygiene protocol training has been implemented for all employees.
- In common spaces such as waiting areas, guests are asked to maintain a physical
- distance of 6 feet between them and other restaurant guests.
- Groups will be seated six feet apart or with a physical barrier between tables.
- Staff members who are sick or displaying symptoms have been asked to refrain from
- coming to work, and are not permitted to return to work until fully recovered.
We will continue to monitor the evolving situation, taking guidance from the Public Health Agency, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and local health authorities, and we will update our practices as new details and recommendations emerge.